Terms and Conditions!
1.These general conditions of sale are agreed between the PRIDESEA UNIPESSOAL, LDA, in RUA DO CACHEU Nº 52, 3º Fte. 2845-450, Amora, Tax Identification Number 515 777 307 and the contact +351 960148235, hereinafter referred to as “UNLAYOFF“ and people who want to make purchases through the website WWW. UNLAYOFF.COM hereinafter referred to as “EMPLOYERS AND CANDIDATES”.
2. The parties agreed that purchases made through the website www.unlayoff.com will be regulated exclusively by this contract, excluding the conditions available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The present general conditions of sale have the purpose of making available and defining all the necessary information to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, paying and providing the service made on the website – www.unlayoff.com
2. These conditions regulate all the necessary steps to carry out the acquisition and the guarantee or the follow-up of this provision of service to the user.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User places his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.unlayoff.com, adding the product (s) or service (s) he wishes to request to the shopping cart;
2. To send your order the User must:
a) Register at www.unlayoff.com, providing the information requested there;
b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the user when registering);
c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to be included on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the user is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products / services available for sale, such as the general conditions of sale that will be the only ones available for the contract thus concluded.
4. Unlayoff will honor orders received online. In the absence of availability of the provision of the service, the company undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. If payment of the invoice is not received by the services within the indicated period, the order will not be guaranteed.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the website www.unlayoff.com, the company proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instução de Relógio Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) ATM reference;
PLACEMENT OF EASYPAY LOGO AND BRAND LOGOS
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the ability to provide the service. If any of the services ordered is not possible to be provided, their value will be credited to the User’s card, after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. The service will be available after confirmation of the payment made.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the prices of any service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to continue his order (paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by PRIDESEA UNIPESSOAL, LDA. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email SUPPORT@UNLAYOFF.COM, up to 30 days after the order, with the instructions for cancellation or refund of the amount paid answered and defined by Unlayoff, by the same means of communication.
2. Always possible, the return must be made using the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
3.Unlayoff undertakes to refund the User within a maximum period of 30 days.