What You’ll Be Doing
Codefresh is looking for a talented Web Developer to create engaging pages and manage the organization and layout of Codefresh’s site while considering design, user experience, and overall functionality. This role will also support ad-hoc projects in collaboration with the Engineering & Product teams. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys collaborating with multiple teams to help their ideas come to life. Added bonus if you also enjoy web design and the creation of unique and interesting graphics. This role is open to anyone in the United States.
- Develop new pages and templates as well as maintain existing pages in WordPress for Codefresh’s site.
- Help the Marketing Team bring their ideas and concepts to life; occasionally support Engineering and People Team projects and needs.
- Work cross-functionally to create pages for blogs, virtual events, webinars, case studies, and other critical assets; ensure forms and pages function with Marketo and HubSpot.
- Develop and test WordPress admin interface experiences to enable other contributors to effortlessly make page edits.
- Identify and improve site metrics (script loading, page rendering, templates, etc.)
- Optimize and streamline caching and performance solutions.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies, industry trends, and web development best practices.
- Added bonus: create unique graphics and animations for Codefresh’s site.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Web Developer, ideally in a B2B Saas environment.
- Prior experience collaborating with demand gen and field marketing functions; some experience with Hubspot and Marketo or other relevant marketing tools.
- Prior experience supporting SEO initiatives.
- Ability to prioritize projects for multiple teams with different needs.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication; able to understand vague concepts and ideas and translate them into engaging and functional pages.
Nice to Have
- Experience with web design with a strong portfolio of relevant work
- Work under strong leadership that values mentorship
- Virtual team building, workshops, and happy hours
- Unlimited PTO and generous holidays
- Flexible work location and schedule
- Competitive compensation + equity
- 100% covered health + FSA account
- 4% 401K match