eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you’re a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or in another field, you’ll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
eXp Realty is currently seeking a Web Developer to join our internal Marketing team. This role will dedicate the majority of their time supporting our SUCCESS Enterprises entity of the business.
Acquired by eXp in November 2020, SUCCESS is the creator of the 124-year-old newsstand publication, SUCCESS Magazine. Additionally, its counterparts include SUCCESS.com and related media properties that offer personal & professional development, motivation and best practices for entrepreneurs and achievers worldwide. The site welcomes 2 million+ monthly unique visitors, and SUCCESS and its affiliated social media accounts boast 6 million+ cumulative fans.
This is a full-time position, working 100% remotely. As a Web Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You’ll get to work on both the front-end and back-end of a major website project to continue scaling our business. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you!
In this role you will:
- Work across the front-end environment of SUCCESS.com, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Meet regularly with business stakeholders and management to understand and refine business and functional requirements and determine project scopes and specifications
- Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites
- Perform UI designs and coding, creating reusable objects and templates; manage maintenance, updates, expansions, and scaling of each design
- Perform regular audits of file backups to local directories and work closely with other departments to implement
- Collaborate across time zones via FaceBook Workplace and attend meetings with colleagues within our Virbela Virtual World
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, web design, or related field3+ years in a web developer or similar role
- Exposure to WP Engine a plus!
- Proven ability to communicate with various stakeholders across the organization
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. eXp Realty reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
eXp World Holdings is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.