Full Job Description
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Total mastery of Photoshop & Illustrator
- An awesome portfolio!
- A modern design aesthetic that is current with creative trends
- Experience presenting materials to clients professionally
- Ability to perform well under pressure and under short deadlines
- Familiarity with the use of typography and grids
- Knowledge of what developers can and cannot do for the web
- Passion about design in general with a great understanding of color palettes, gradients, and flat
- Experience with online tools such as Basecamp, QuickBooks, and google docs (preferred)
- Experience in designing for the web, specifically e-commerce websites (preferred)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred)
- Excellent writing abilities
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Creating wireframes and website mockups based on creative briefs and other materials
- Attending client meetings and working with our Account Managers to translate visions into reality.
- Utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Web Designer to design websites, graphics, and print material
- Incorporating custom fonts on the web utilizing tools like typekit, sift, cufon, etc…
- Assuring that projects are completed according to schedule
- Effectively applying our methodology and following project standards
- As a graphic designer, you will be collaborating with the SEO team, developers, and other stakeholders to establish the vision of the project and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Assisting in conceptualizing and designing internal marketing materials (for print and the company website)
- Searching daily to expand your knowledge and resources and sharing that with the team
- Presenting organized files such as Photoshop layered/folder files