ECS is seeking a Web Designer to work in our office in Albuquerque, NM.
Candidate can work remotely but will be expected to travel to site occasionally.
We are looking for a Web Designer to design and construct web sites, web pages, web application user interfaces or web components, including graphics, animation and functionality, audio and video, page layout, navigation, user interface graphics, icons, and color schemes.
- U.S. Citizen and must have an ability to obtain and maintain a DOE L level clearance. An active DOE L or DoD Secret/TS clearance a plus.
- BS/BA degree.
- Provide support in upgrading, maintaining and creating content for Agency website under the guidance of Web Project Manager.
- Provide day-to-day site design and creation.
- Experience in web design and development using Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) and Java is required.
- Provide on-the-job training for the development, maintenance, and updating of Web pages.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of management and technical personnel.
- Must possess a working knowledge of browsers, editors, graphic design software (e.g., PhotoShop, Illustrator).
- Experience with animation software and image optimization is desirable.
- Basic understanding publication policies, practices, and procedures; and web design and development principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Experience developing and maintaining web sites, web applications, or web site components.
- Ability to conceptualize elements of web site development or administration, including the delivery of clear and concise communications to appropriate audiences.
- Familiarity with streaming media concepts and techniques, including digital video and audio compression standards such as MP3, WAV, and MPEG.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.