WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
WarnerMedia seeks a Virtual Technical Business Analyst for the WarnerMedia Technology Operations department.
We have multiple internship opportunities available within Technical Business Analyst roles. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. Internships in this area may include Tech Business Analysis, Tech Strategic Planning, Business Operations Analysis, Software Analysis, Human Capital Management, and more!
If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you and provide more detail on the specific roles you are being considered for at that time. Please note that you may also view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
- Pursuit of a Computer Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, or related degree preferred
- Developed financial and analytical skills; strong knowledge of Excel and related tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Strategic and critical thinking skills, and an ability to assist managers with execution
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness
- Team player and self-starter with interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude and an ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to ‘direct’ analysts
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
But Wait, There’s More!
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands