Dasera’s mission is to secure the data lifecycle in cloud data sources. It detects where sensitive data is stored, understands how it is used, highlights risky behaviors, and enables data governance, security and compliance in one simple interface. With Dasera, SecOps, compliance teams, and data custodians can easily collaborate on a single, automated platform.
We’re a fast-growing, VC-funded, San Francisco Bay Area based startup. Our technology is built on cutting-edge privacy preserving algorithms and data protection research from UC Berkeley.
What we’re looking for
As a UX Designer at Dasera, you’ll get to understand the requirements of Data Lifecycle Security, envision those needs in the product, collaborate with a cross-functional team to build it iteratively and think about how to improve the entire customer journey.
What your responsibilities will include
- Work across cross-functional teams, partnering with PMs and Engineers to identify opportunities, explore solutions, and take concepts from ideation to execution. Build effective working relationships and bring the cross-functional team into the design process.
- Translate business needs into clear customer-focused solutions.
- Bring in UX research and analysis and advocate for prioritization of design-centered product
- Develop use-cases that help others envision and rally around your designs.
- Ensure a holistic, strategic, detailed approach to design in your product area.
- Play a hands-on role leading workshops, sketching and prototyping solutions, creating high-fidelity designs.
Who you are
- Have 2+ years of professional experience designing and delivering products in cross-functional teams from start to finish.
- You love making complex problems and workflows feel simple and approachable.
- You’re a strong design thinker who is able to articulate and simplify workflows
- You’re a proactive self-starter who is capable of communicating and prototyping design concepts rapidly at all levels of fidelity.
Please include some examples of your portfolio in your application.