Digital Marketing Agency
We are a Canadian Digital Marketing Agency, and have no offices in India, this is a complete and remote work home opportunity!
- Create all campaign creative deliverables and develop all company marketing collateral according to assigned creative briefs (including website banners, email newsletters, social media content)
- Expected to help shape and work within existing creative direction and follow standards and brand guidelines.
- Design Website Landing Pages for Google Ads, Facebook Ads
- Design Advertisement Banners & Re-targeting Banners
- Creating wireframes, user flows and site maps
- Understanding the client objectives and briefs to reach their audiences in the loyalty space
- High and low fidelity prototypes and mockups.
- Designing Mockups and Prototypes
- Design Custom illustrations for Web Pages and Blog Pages
- Design Email Templates and Collaterals
- Design Other Collaterals: Templates, Brochures, PostCards, letters Signages
- Design and build a wide variety and high volume of cross-platform materials efficiently.
- Create digital illustrations when needed for social media content
- Assisting the team with print production issues for large and small marketing creatives
- Designing templates and graphics using Adobe Creative Suite
- Assist with managing the creative brand (including website, advertising, corporate identity) and utilize master brand assets to create new material for various mediums of our clients
- Assess new standards, technologies and trends and implement plans for future enhancement of event executions and event material designs, as well as promotional marketing material
- Create compelling and effective digital designs, print and digital media
- Maintain team timelines and deadlines for all designs. Help maintain and manage an efficient workflow among internal department team
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- A strong portfolio showcasing print and digital/social media work
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design, with print and digital experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Photo editing and video editing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven track record of successful interaction with team members
- Strong creative and visual skills that can adapt quickly to the branding of companies and be able to adapt and create content that is on brand and reflects the company’s overall aesthetic
- Ability to successfully manage shifting priorities and multiple projects in their queue, while maintaining strong attention to detail and consistency
- Can work with a team, positive, hard-working and can balance lots of projects on the go
To apply, please send us the followings to review:
- Cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this role
- Link to your online portfolio. If there is no link to your portfolio your application will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹60,000.00 per month
- Night shift
- Yearly bonus
- Please share your LinkedIn profile link