UI Developer required ASAP on a 9 year contract. This can be a remote position, but you will need to attend 5-6 meetings in DC annually (will not be reimbursed for travel). This is a permanent position (no 1099 or C2C accepted). All benefits are available.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Responsibility: Individual contributor, component lead, possibly tech lead
- Technical skills:
- Experience in web, mobile web apps and PWA. Hybrid web apps a plus (Phonegap/Ionic)
- Angular 8+, Angular 10 is a plus, especially if working on Ionic.
- Angular integration with Rest Services
- GIT. Experience submitting pull requests and reviewing/approving pull requests.
- Unit Testing: Karma/Jasmine
- E2E testing: Protractor (nice to have)
- Ionic framework (ideal, but if you know Angular 10, should be able to pick it up relatively fast)
- iOS and Android development (nice to have, even if experience limited to tutorials. Will help with Ionic development)
- Familiarity with Jenkins
- Docker/Vagrant (nice to have)
- Bachelors’ degree in a technical field or + 5 years of experience
- US citizenship or Green Card a must
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance