NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Software Development Data Analyst (Remote) to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Troubleshooting and administrative support for Client applications VQ and nThrive, and other applications being used by the Client for daily operations.
- Submitting tickets for In-Scope application inquiries, issues, driver file & table update requests.
- Working with the Client User Provisioning team to request end user system access for In-Scope applications.
- Acting as a Legacy PA data co-leader and coordinating inventory progress tracking and documentation of all legacy data required for Rev Cycle billing compliance. Meeting with stakeholders from various Rev Cycle areas (PFS, Patient Access, HIM, Finance, Compliance) to provide the service.
- Acting as a Legacy PA data analyst and maintaining the legacy data inventory tracking document and providing regular (need based) status updates to the project team. The primary focus will be on In-scope applications, with some involvement from Verdugo Hills Hospital (VHH) for legacy data sets, and for awareness and help to ensure standardized requirements for the Client.
- Working on administrative & other miscellaneous tasks like timecards, meetings, ad-hoc items.
5+ years working experience in a software data analyst role or similar
5+ years experience or knowledge of applications ( PBAR, VIWEB, DES) and other applications like VIsiquate
5+ years troubleshooting and administrative support for applications VQ and nThrive.
5+ years working wiht user provisioing teans to request end user sytsen access for In-Scope applications.
5+ years Acting as a Legacy PA data analyst and maintaining the legacy data inventory tracking document and providing regular (need based) status updates to the project team.
3+ years working on administrative and other tasks like timecards, meetings, ad-hoc items.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.