$81,806 a year
Full Job Description
- Develop hybrid mobile Application using ionic framework.
- Design, development and enhancement of Mobile Application.
- Work through entire app life cycle-concept includes Design, Build, Deploy, Test and Release the Application to production.
- Involved in creating custom plugins to create interface between ionic and native functionality for Android and iOS
- Responsible for optimizing multiple device screen sizes and Android versions.
- Work with various storage options like shared preferences, Internal storage
and external storage.
- Develop UI/UX of android application for front – end design with expertise in Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Work with third-party libraries such as Retrofit, Picasso, Glide, Butterknife, Dagger.
- Work with Activities, Fragments, Broadcast receivers and content providers, intent services.
- Work with RESTful web-services and JSON. Also Work with Android Multi-threading using Loaders and Async task.
- Follow TDD approach and write unit test cases for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Work with version control tools such as github and Involve in debugging and maintaining Android and iOS applications.
Minimum Requirement: This position requires minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.