$70,000 – $90,000 a year
Full Job Description
Alviere is a groundbreaking fintech company with a state of the art platform that empowers any business to provide financial services to its customers. By providing an advanced single-integration software service, Alviere streamlines and automates the delivery of financial products like banking, mobile payments, card issuance, payment processing and cross-border currency exchange, enabling its clients to strengthen customer relationships, increase revenue and maximize profits.
Alviere is at the forefront of the latest generation of emerging financial technology companies who are redefining the way the world stores, uses and moves money.
Alviere is looking for a passionate person to take on a new role within Alviere as Senior Content Writer. The ideal candidate is a true digital content native, with a deep experience writing, short form, thought leadership articles and blog posts, as well as podcast, video scripts and social media posts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Write compelling blog posts, articles, thought leadership articles, podcasts, social posts and webinars
- Develop and maintain the editorial and social channel(s) calendar
- Work closely with marketing & creative to stay on brand & on strategy
- Work closely with Art Directors to integrate any necessary artwork such as infographics, charts, photography & brand elements
A successful Senior Marketing Content Creator should have:
- 5+ years relevant experience as a writer and content creator, preferably in the Financial Services Industry in some capacity.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely with the internal team.
- Willing to gain a deep understanding in Fintech, BaaS and Embedded Finance.
- Thorough understanding of digital and rich media and strong digital content experience
- It’s a start up so the ability to be flexible and very hands-on are necessary
Pay Range: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00/Yearly
Alviere intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
We pride ourselves on developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. We are a true merit-based organization and work hard so there are no artificial barriers to one’s potential success. Alviere is committed to a workforce where everyone’s opportunities are limitless.
Consistent with this commitment, Alviere will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified job applicants and employees with known physical or mental disabilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance