The Project Management Associate will work closely with executive leadership on cross-functional projects impacting all aspects of Charge and GlobalFit. The successful individual will be comfortable managing projects independently in the areas of administration, operations, human resources and account management. The Project Management Associate is an entry-level role for an individual looking to learn and positively impact all aspects of a growing health and wellness technology company.
- Assist and take direction from CHARGE CEO and VP and GlobalFit COO.
- Support organization’s mission by striving for excellence in all aspects of their job with focus on positive interpersonal relationships with co-workers and clients
- Manage knowledge of all team members work responsibilities and provide support and communication
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the company.
- Coordinate and maintain good relations with all vendors
- Maintain knowledge of all policies and procedures and recommend improvements
- Coordinate with human resources and account management as well as finance team to execute cost effective decisions
- Coordinate and oversee planning initiatives for company events
- Support strategic and operational goals through planning, coordinating and managing resources to achieve desired project outcomes
- Monitor projects on a regular basis, evaluating progress and quality, and managing issue resolution process to ensure corrective actions are taken
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, G-suite and other database software applications
- Should have excellent project management skills which should include resource and time management
- Should have the ability to manage competing priorities and complete projects within set deadline
- Interest in health and wellness