As a member of the development group responsible for the web application that runs this $70m+ line of business, you will participate in all aspects of defining, creating, and supporting Inmar Intelligence’s in-house demand-side platform. Inmar’s MediaManager is the only transparent second-party data sharing marketplace and extends our best-in-class technology stack to include a new way to manage audience data. Specifically, you will:
- Translate business requirements and bug reports into working solutions while contributing to the system architecture and minimizing technical debt
- Write automated unit tests while developing code and maintain high code test coverage
- Write high-quality, well-structured code that is maintainable and extensible
- Work on a highly collaborative Agile team with skilled teammates
- Tackle performance and scale challenges
- Build a dynamic UI to help customers manage and analyze their data
- Build and deploy continuous integration tools for gains in productivity and quality
- Share knowledge in code reviews and learn new technologies to tackle new challenges
- Completes coding projects
- Maintains a working development environment
- Performs unit and integration testing
- Utilize continuous integration tools
- Research new tools and technologies
- Reviews functional requirements documentation
- Documents technical design
Project Management (10%)
- Records project work item status
- Participates in Sprint Status and daily stand-up meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 2 years of professional experience
- Source code management: Git
- SQL and query optimization
- Curious with a constant desire to learn new things
- A track record of building and shipping successful web products
- You are able to explain technical concepts to developers, product managers, and business partners
- You have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- You have the ability and desire to work with a team of people solving complex problems that often require independent research with minimal supervision
- Experience with building engineering systems, and/or making tools run reliably in automation
- Experience with visualization technologies, NoSql and/or messaging architectures
- Familiarity with the AWS ecosystem
- Accountability: Manager, Engineering
- Written Communication: Provides technical design notes via Google Docs and Diagrams, updates work item status via Jira.
- Verbal Communication : Provides daily and weekly updates during team meetings or stand-ups.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and long-term needs, requirements, and exceed their expectations.
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration, and tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information, and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning the mission into action to achieve results following the principles of Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality, service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.