The Marketing Specialist will lead digital marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness and demand generation for the entire suite of VertexOne products and services. The Marketing Specialist will coordinate marketing content creation, customer messaging, webinar strategy, corporate communications, thought leadership, and measurement of results. Working closely with sales, product, and delivery leadership, the Marketing Specialist will develop comprehensive, cross-department marketing strategies and campaigns to drive new and renewal business that delights prospects and customers. The candidate must be motivated, take initiative, be a team player, and be able to scale in a fast-growing environment.
- Support the Marketing Team’s initiatives to develop and scale customer acquisition and retention
- Envision, create, edit, manage and measure marketing campaigns and programs including display, print, email, webinars, and others
- Write and distribute campaign program briefs to communicate campaign objectives, approach, budgets, and other key performance indicators to the executive team
- Iterate and optimize all campaign activities leveraging your understanding of CRM systems, marketing automation platforms, analytics and measurement systems, and online conferencing technologies
- Develop thought-leadership materials and programs designed to accelerate business momentum, engage customers, and recruit new employee talent
- Manage all details of webinar planning, promotion, and attendance including budget and lead tracking, ROI analysis, and post-event debriefing and best practice development
- Excellent writing skills and strong ability to compose compelling stories
- Familiarity with a variety of office tools including marketing automation platforms (Hubspot), Salesforce, online meeting software (Microsoft Teams, GoToWebinar), Design tools (Canva), Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Basic digital design work a major plus!
- Friendly and professional phone and meeting manners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, energy, flexibility, and a great attitude
- Desire to grow role with company and take on new responsibilities
- 2+ years of marketing experience, experience with software-as-a-service or utilities a plus
- Ability to work 40 hours/week and flexibility to work across time zones