Title: Marketing Executive Assistant – Non-profit
Estimated Hours/Week: 10+ hours/week
Expected Commitment: 3+ months
About Pandemic Professors:
Pandemic Professors is a nonprofit organization that offers free tutoring and mentorship to underserved students in low-income communities. The service was created to bridge the education gap caused by e-learning and the pandemic. We are a 100% volunteer- run organization and we do not have any paid positions.
- Acts as a liaison between the Director of Marketing and Communications and different departments.
- Completes projects assigned by the Director of Marketing and Communications as well as delegates to the appropriate people when needed.
- Maintains professional knowledge by attending meetings, educational workshops and reviewing professional publications related to the Marketing Team.
- Assists the various marketing and communications teams when needed.
Opportunities for Growth:
- Increase your knowledge in the following areas:
- Nonprofit marketing and communications
- Supporting underserved populations
- Career development for recent college students
If you are interested, please apply directly here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclAim-01fJDN9A0qzja1ZAoGC-GS8jo6lKLLGHvQiMixV1eA/viewform
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $0.01 per hour
All work is 100% remote and volunteers don’t have to located in one area.
- Fully Remote