WebstaurantStore, the world’s largest online restaurant supply company, is hiring for a full-time Junior Marketing Data Analyst to join our data-driven marketing team. This role is meant for a curious, data-driven, and creative individual who can enhance our team’s skill set.
Our team is based out of Tampa, FL and Lititz, PA, but at this time all employees are working remotely.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Learn Google Cloud Platform
- Analyze and interpret collected data using SQL and
- Create visualizations, including dashboards, flowcharts, and graphs
- Coding and re-coding data contained within various databases to identify patterns
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop reports and validate results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Analytics, Economics, Finance, or Data Science
- Microsoft Office
- Excel, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, and Google Slides
- Curiosity, accuracy, and the ability to quickly learn and develop new skills
- Strong communications and teamwork skills
- Data Analytics
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords, Bing, and Facebook
- +1 Year performing Analysis in marketing data
- Proficient with Excel, Google Sheets & Google Analytics
- Google Adwords, Bing, and Facebook Business Manager
- Experience using data visualization software (ex. Power BI or Google Data Studio)
- Google Cloud Platform Big Query and Data Transfers
- Prior experience with large-scale, paid media accounts, preferably e-commerce businesses
- Python or R Studio
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Communicate Effectively: Ability to simply and confidently explain ideas to team members both written and verbally.
- Critical Thinking Skills: The marketing landscape can change rapidly and without warning, and the strategies that worked yesterday might not work today. Because of that, we need a curious individual who loves to dive in, experiment, and develop innovative solutions to new challenges.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Takes it upon themselves to find ways to add value to the team and business. They are self-motivated and creative in their quest to find actionable insights and new solutions. They can often be found saying “What if we tried this?” or “Maybe this is a better way to do it?” They have a knack for overcoming obstacles.
- Desire to Grow: Constantly seek to improve themselves and expand their professional knowledge and skill set.
What’s in it for you:
- Fully remote opportunity
- Competitive pay + opportunity for annual bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, gym membership reimbursement, 401k with company match.
- Opportunity to grow skills as you work alongside experienced digital marketers and data analysts