We are looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate, motivated, and enthusiastic about implementing modern enterprise IT solutions in the world of application integration.
Datagrate is an IT consulting company with the character of a start-up based in St. Petersburg, Florida. Enthusiasm for implementing customized IT software solutions, passion for new technology, and promoting the digital transformation to our customers is what unites and motivates us.
What you’ll do
– Plan and implement complex middleware platforms and solutions for our customers to integrate our customer’s enterprise software systems, cloud applications, and apps
– Develop scalable software and APIs with tech stacks like Java, Apache Camel, Elasticsearch, either on-premises, in the cloud, or hybrid
– Present technical ideas, high-level concepts, and solutions to internal and external team members
– Create integration solutions by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
– Work on cloud-native integrations using, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, etc.
What we expect
– Software Development experience, ideally in Java Enterprise environments
– Interest in combining coding with consulting, and ability to suggest new ideas
– Professional appearance and good communication skills
– Interest in quickly developing skills in modern integration tech stacks
– Good understanding of backend system development
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, any technical field, or equivalent practical experience
– Willingness to travel for up to 50% of your time is required (contingent upon resuming safe travel)
What we offer
– Flexible Mon-Fri schedule and office policy
– Paid time off
– Retirement plan
– Professional development assistance
– Certifications and training in areas like application integration, DevOps, etc.
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply Now.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year