WorkCare, Inc., is a U.S.-based, physician-directed occupational health company with global outreach.
Our mission is Protecting and Promoting Employee Health…from Hire to Retire. We believe Work Matters. Health Counts. Prevention Saves.
Our clinicians and industry subject matter experts deliver innovative, integrated employee health management solutions to employers in all types of industries. Our capabilities include medical exams and travel program management; 24/7 telehealth injury/illness triage; onsite services and clinics; consulting medical directors; absence and disability clinical support; and a full suite of COVID-19-related interventions. Our industrial athlete and bio-ergonomic surveillance programs are designed to prevent and manage work-related strains and sprains. WorkCare was established by an occupational medicine physician in 1984. Visit www.workcare.com to learn more.
The position will be ideal for candidates who work in either EST or CST. The position is a Full-Time, Non-Exempt role and takes place from Monday to Friday, 7AM-3:30PM EST or 6AM-2:30PM CST. This role will be FULLY REMOTE. Schedules are subject to change based on the need of the business.
The Data Analyst should gather information from various sources and interprets patterns and trends, which can offer ways to improve operations and guide critical business decisions. By analysis and producing reporting, Data Analyst helps to ensure WorkCare clients are provided with the most complete and accurate data available. Data Analyst will provide first level technical support, run and compile reports, perform manual data import/export, and administers the reporting database as required.
- Add identify opportunities for automation
- Audit activities
- BS degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, or Computer Science.
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases. MS sql Server, MySQL AWS RDS are a plus.
- Have experience in managing data mapping/transfers/upload processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft productivity applications,with an emphasis in Excel. e.g. advanced knowledge of pivot tables, formulas and charting.
- Performs internal and external system data exchanges.
- Manages client data feed activities, including updating any data mapping.
- Ability to gather data requirement from business users, compile information and creates, maintains, and modifies reports for end users and/or other applications
- Comfortable working across functions/departments and collaborating with various stakeholders, including peers, management, customers, vendors and consultants.
- Adhere to daily and/or weekly reporting deadlines for assigned clients or business departments
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Eager to learn new things
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to describe and present business ideas and concepts in a clear and understandable manner to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Strong customer focus and a demonstrated ability to work within a team of service-oriented individuals.
- Provides day-to-day support to both WorkCare clients and WorkCare different business users in different departments.
- Provides on-call IT support as needed.
- Performs additional duties and assumes additional responsibilities as identified by supervisor for the efficient operation of WorkCare.
- Must have the ability to deliver high quality output in a high-pressure/fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a plus
Must be able to demonstrate the ability of maintaining privacy and confidentiality; critical thinking skills; make independent decisions in accordance to company policy and procedures; and take initiative on issues that arise daily.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires sitting for long periods of time, working at a desk. Some bending and stretching required. Working under stress and use of telephone required. Manual dexterity required for use of calculator and computer keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel and/or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Requires occasional lifting and carrying of computer equipment.