WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for a skilled iOS Developer to join our team.
What We Do
- As a services company we get to work a wide range of projects from low level IoT projects and blockchain to apps, websites and backend services for household names (Nestlé, Lululemon, Shell Oil, just to name a few).
- Work with team members all across the world and closely collaborate to ensure the things we work on are successful.
- Create amazing user experiences for our clients and for ourselves.
What We Provide
- Open culture, opportunity to work on exciting technology and learn new things.
- Cozy office in downtown Vancouver with snacks, drinks and a communal spirit.
- Extended health benefits, personal development budget and flexible work schedule.
- 3-6 years of experience required
- Must Have Requirements: Native iOS: Swift, Objective C
- Nice to Have Requirements: Loganberry; Native Android: Java
Responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information and technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
This is a remote position.