We’re a group of innovators challenging each other every day to create something beautiful and life changing.
Halo Health is the secure clinical collaboration platform that eliminates delays in communication by unifying all communication channels (secure messaging, alert, voice) onto a single platform. We focus on clinical collaboration workflows and automate those workflows by incorporating staff scheduling into our platform. This information empowers role-base communication which allows your team members to simplify collaboration with those on-call; removing the need to know the specific individual, they simply contact the role. With the addition of team base communication centralized around the patient we bring focus to the importance of care and ensure all members of the care team are included to help reduce delays in care and the potential of medical errors when treating patients.
Our team is transforming healthcare, and we’re excited for you to be a part of it. With our open-minded environment, you’ll quickly find that we encourage fresh ideas, lifelong learning, and teamwork.
We are seeking a talented iOS Developer who wants to contribute to a growing clinical collaboration tool focused on revolutionizing communication within healthcare organizations. We are aiming to transition, modernize and improve our flagship application. We are looking for someone who can communicate effectively, collaborate with other team members, and follow established guidelines. We expect our code to be written and tested with high quality as our software’s purpose to improve patient outcomes and save lives. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, has a superior work ethic, is technically savvy, and can work without distractions remotely.
- Serve as an iOS Developer for all native applications
- Follow given application architecture and develop best practices for code development
- Create, maintain, and test software for new and existing projects
- Work with subject matter experts and shareholders to refine requirements and develop solutions
- Share expertise and coach other team members
- Collaborate across departments and own projects from initial concept to delivery
- Write unit tests and user interface tests
- Document all work from code comments, git comments and JIRA tickets
- Available during core business hours
KEY QUALIFICATIONS (MUST HAVE)
- 4+ years of professional iOS development experience
- Experience with external customer-facing mobile applications. List at least two applications.
- Mastery of the Swift languages
- Experience converting legacy Objective-C code to Swift
- Experience with optimizing and refactoring views and layout hierarchies
- Experience with memory and performance profiling techniques
- A self-starter with initiative to drive projects to conclusion, work on many tasks concurrently, and the ability to prioritize their work
- Strong understandings and experience with the following:
- Core Data
- Push Notifications
- Automated unit testing (Unit Tests, UI Test)
- Multi-threaded applications
- RESTFUL services utilizing XML and JIRA
KEY QUALIFICATIONS (PREFERRED)
- Experience SwiftUI
- Eye for design details, patterns, and user experience
- Development experience in Android
BELIEF IN DIVERSITY
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. No employment sponsorship.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Halo Health does not accept agency resumes. Please do not call or email Halo Health employees regarding candidates. Halo Health is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Halo Health for this specific role.