Rooster Teeth is seeking a personable and highly motivated HR Intern to support the People Team in day-to-day administrative tasks and activities.
If you’re ready to kickstart your career in HR and build real-world experience with recruiting, people & culture initiatives, and HR policies and procedures, this is the internship for you. You will work alongside other Rooster Teeth interns, and have opportunity to network across the organization, while focusing on developing your HR experience within the People Team.
This role will likely work remotely, but may involve on-site work or activities in our Austin, Texas headquarters according to need and current public health standards.
- Posting new positions on websites and job boards
- Coordinating interviews, sourcing passive candidates and screening applications
- HR document organization and maintenance
- Supporting the development of our role architecture and career pathing project
- Creation of documents to help streamline HR workflows
- Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of various projects
- Providing input on people programs and initiatives
- Supporting our People Team members with DEI, performance management and talent acquisition projects
- A desire to learn about HR and a strong work ethic!
- Excellent time and self-management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) or similar programs, i.e. Google business apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
Bonus points, if you
- Are a Human Resources Management or Business major
- Have some previous experience in an office or remote work environment
About the Rooster Teeth Internship Program
- Each internship runs about 2.5 months
- Expected hours are capped at 20 hours/week
- Our internships are PAID
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a fan-driven, community-built entertainment company. From humble origins in a spare bedroom, Rooster Teeth created the web series Red vs. Blue, an innovative form of entertainment for a changing media landscape that sparked the growth of a passionate global fandom. From that foundation, Rooster Teeth pioneered a direct-to-consumer lifestyle brand for its growing online following with subscriptions, advertising, e-commerce, and live events. Rooster Teeth produces several original content series including RWBY, the most popular western-style anime series today, The Rooster Teeth Podcast, and daily video series featuring an in-house cast of influential talent. With broadcast and live-action production capabilities and a world class animation studio, Rooster Teeth engages industry-leading networks, streaming entertainment services and creative talent to develop projects that reach global audiences through its Studios division. Rooster Teeth cultivates the gaming lifestyle it helped define with partnerships through its industry-leading video-first podcast network, The Roost. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique weekly viewers across its RoosterTeeth.com hub and more than 4 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.
We encourage individuals of all genders and historically marginalized communities to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Rooster Teeth Productions, LLC. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.