We Lead. We Transform. We Deliver.
Come work with the best of the best! Ourpeople are designers, engineers, technologists, and industry thought leaders,all brought together with a singular focus on solving business challenges thatstand in the way of organizational change and progress. Cask is a best-in-classServiceNow digital transformation partner and we have won numerous industryawards including:
- ServiceNow 2020 Global ElitePartner of the Year and 2020 Americas Elite Partner of the Year
- Inc. Magazine BestWorkplaces 2021 and Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies (five times!)
- Consulting Magazine’s BestSmall Firms to Work For and Fastest Growing Firms (two times!)
Cask is seeking an Analyst for our Employee Workflows Resources practice area. This role is responsible for supportingthe development and implementation of business solutions that clients need andlove.
What you’ll bedoing:
In support of Cask’s Consultingorganization, you will have theopportunity to apply and develop your analytical, interpersonal, creativethinking, and business management skills from day one while building yourexpertise in the Employee Workflows Resources practice area. Every day isdifferent, but here’s a sample of what you can expect to experience andaccomplish:
- Facilitates customerworkshops to establish functional business challenges, design businessprocesses or elicit functional needs of the customer within the consultant’sdomain expertise
- Provide back-up supportduring customer workshops
- Support the Employee Workflows Technical Lead in designingsolutions for our clients with attention to the client’s established needs, capabilities,and limitations
- Gain a solid understanding of supported applications such as humanresource management safe workplace applications, legal, and procurement
- Prepare and present conciseand clear findings and recommendations to internal and external customers
- Produce detailed designdocumentation in alignment with development sprints
- Work with other Cask Consultants in a collaborative settingto support and assist in the execution and delivery for customers
What you’llbring to the table:
- 1-3 years of experience capturing requirements to support abusiness operations team, preferably in an HR functional domain
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of business process improvements throughsoftware applications such as Salesforce, Oracle, ServiceNow, Workday, etc.
- Knowledge of the HR functional domain and Centers ofExcellence
- Experience to identify and understand business problems
- Experience creating work-flow diagrams
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and reporting accurateinformation and data within tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to provide options
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work efficiently andindependently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills andcomfortable handling customer conversations
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills; Google suiteexperience a plus
Cooper [Noun | employee ofCask]. Experiencedand reliable artisan who takes pride in providing innovative solutions tocommon challenges.
Multi-Skilled & HighPerforming [Adjective | what makes a true Cooper]. Coopers give it their all byexceeding expectations. We must ensure that our deliverables actually solve acustomer’s business problem.
Mojo [Noun | our mindset]. Coopers work together to solvecomplex problems through the joy of innovation, collaboration and personalengagements not common in business today.
Come be a part of thetransformation and innovation we deliver. Cask was founded in 2004 by agroup of professionals who saw the need to help clients use process andtechnology in more efficient, cost-effective ways and create business value;today we are a Consulting Magazine “top 10 firm to work for” and area 4-time Inc 5000 Fastest-growing company. We are recognized in the 2020Gartner Market Guide for ServiceNow ITSM Consulting, Implementation, andManaged Services.
To learn more about Cask NX,please visit our website at https://www.casknx.com/ and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Check out our reviews on Glassdoor!
We value diversity at ourcompany. Cask is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies withthe qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard torace, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationalorigin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in thelocation in which the candidate is applying.
To all recruitment agencies: Wedo not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any feesrelated to unsolicited resumes.