Role: Game Designer
Experience: 2-5 Years
Location: Rajasthan (Remote)
About the Company:
They are Ed-tech startup looking to gamify how kids learn science. They are World’s 1st Live Science classes on a game. They are on a mission to teach science the practical way with our Augmented Reality courses designed for Indian school students and provide live Science classes on a game. They were founded in 2018
Team and Growth:
They were awarded by Finland Education Ministry as top international Ed-Tech innovation, have been trusted by many parents and they are looking forwards to change the world. They have raised US $3M from Lightspeed.
We are looking for a Game designer with a passion for all genres of games, a hands-on experience with characters, settings, stories, props for new games and an understanding of the industry, market and target audiences.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Creating innovative games for education purposes.
· Developing design and gaming protocols.
· Plan and detail every element of a new game including the setting, rules, story flow, props, vehicles, character designing and modes of play.
· Creatively modify, adapt or produce gameplay contents, concepts, level layouts and designs.
· Remain current on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods and emerging platforms.
· Working as part of the as a team, taking responsibility for multiple game projects, creating game design documents, diagrams and flowcharts.
· Good understanding of game engines, technology and the game development process
· Previous experience working as a systems/gameplay designer or similarly working on action centric titles
· Passion for collaboration with designers, artists, programmers, musicians, testers and producers to achieve a common goal.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹600,000.00 – ₹1,200,000.00 per year
- Game Design: 2 years (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings