Full Job Description
A fast growing tech company is looking for a part-time front end developer in the Los Angeles area. If you consider yourself a motivated front-end dev with plenty of initiative, we have the perfect job for you.
Shuup’s eCommerce platform is Shopify on Steroids, and is used to build enterprise online multivendor marketplaces (similar to Amazon and Grubhub) that sell physical or digital products and services.
- 2+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting, debugging practices and techniques
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with SEO principles
- Experience developing UI/UX solutions in React, Angular or Vue.js
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- A design portfolio with a minimum of 3 examples using wither Material-UI or React Bootstrap
- Previous experience working with Nunjux, Jinja2 or Django templating systems
- You are a critical thinker and problem-solver
- You have an ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills and are a team player
- You have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Previous experience working the Django
- Experience in agile software development methods.
- Experience from software development projects.
- Ability to work build REST API’s using Django Rest Framework
- You wish to share your knowledge with other developers.
- You have experience or interest in E-Commerce.
- Prior experience in using open source technologies in software development.
- Fluency in English.
We trust in Python and solution-oriented working. For every Shuuper, we plan an individual python programmer career path and support it along the way. We have a wide range of projects and we promise that you won’t get bored with us. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits such as flexible work schedules and extensive remote opportunities.
We will support your professional development in many ways and encourage employees also to participate in developing our company. When the organizational culture is being originated and nurtured by employees, it becomes authentic, honest and laid-back.