Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- An expertise in HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with media queries
- A knowledge of CSS platforms such as Twitter’s Bootstrap
- An ability to multi-task on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX (preferred)
- Experience with WordPress, BigCommerce, Magento, and Shopify (preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to adapt to a diverse and multicultural environment
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Transforming complex layout PSDs into pixel-perfect presentation-layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
- Creating responsive website designs
- Building websites with WordPress, extending and developing plugins and themes
- Working with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks to create images optimized for the web
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN
- Working under tight deadlines
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Producing high quality of work with a strong focus on detail