Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
- The Field Application Engineer is responsible for the territory business growth strategy and execution in collaboration with a variety of field and factory resources. Best-in-class, real-time responsiveness is a passion of this FAE. A key element of this role is management of relationships at all levels of the customer. Additionally, the FAE is a strong and influential advocate for customers within Analog Devices.
- FAE is able to provide local trainings on ADI products an tools like LTspice or LTpower CAD
- Local FAE would be able to understand customer technical problems and support them using his skills, and if is necessary he will go in person to visit the customer as soon as possible.
- FAE should identify our strengths in our solution over competitors solutions.
- FAE should provide support for new quotes and also IC´s cross reference for competitor
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the semiconductor marketplace and existing relationships that can be leveraged into this role.
The Field Application Engineer must have sufficient electronics technology competence to discuss system level architectural trade-offs as well as circuit level component decisions and how these benefit the customer. The FAE will collaborate frequently with a territory Field Applications Engineer; proven success in team environments is a must.
Desired Skills and Experience
BSEE/BSCE, EET or equivalent experience
2 – 5 years of related experience in a variety of sales environments, preferably a technical sales role
Provide local trainings on ADI products and Technology.
Excellent technical skills analyzing our solutions vs competitors.
Experience in direct sales and collaboration with channel partners preferred
Availability to support online any time customers
He should learn fast our tools with basic Applications team support
Must be self-motivated and possess strong communication skills.
Regional travel (within territory) 35%
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State – Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 25% of the Time