Position Overview / Summary:
The Executive Assistant (EA) will work closely with the CEO and Co-Founder/Chief Architect to manage their calendars, organize meetings, and take care of travel arrangements as needed.
Additionally, you will assist both CEO and Co-Founder/Chief Architect with occasional personal matters that may come up.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing emails and preparing communications as needed.
- Monitoring emails to ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner and schedule appointments accordingly from them.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling with both internal and external members.
- Managing day-to-day calendars.
- Coordinating travel arrangements.
- Reviewing all incoming physical mail and distributing accordingly.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases and presentation software.
- Provide general administrative support.
This position is 100% remote. Qualified applicants throughout the U.S. are encouraged to apply! We have no physical offices or headquarters.
- 3-4 years of administrative assistance experience preferred.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience with availability to work evenings and weekends as needed to support two executives in the EST and CST time zones.
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Strong organizational skills and able to multitask.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- In-depth understanding of MS Office and Google Suite applications.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills.
- Occasional travel (5%) to provide support at shoot locations, trade shows, etc. as needed.
Veyl Ventures is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer!
At Veyl, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the customers we serve and the communities we operate in. We are proud to be an inclusive company as an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you are thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!