Ready is an on-demand mobile health service that delivers non-emergency care directly to patients. To accomplish this, Ready sends a trained health professional, which we call a “Responder,” to facilitate a telehealth visit between the patient and a licensed clinician.
With Ready, patients now have access to quality care in their homes, 12 hours a day, 365 days a year, and talented individuals are provided the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, mission-driven company. We hope you will join us.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a professional, organized problem-solver to join support two executives and their teams as Executive Assistant to the People and Finance Departments. You will manage all aspects of their calendars, travel, meetings, events, assist with preparation and more. From one-on-one meetings to company-wide activities, you’ll be the driving operational force that turns ideas and concepts into in-person realities. Through this role, you will also develop strong relationships with the Ready team, external partners, and members of the start-up communities across the country.
We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator, organized, confident, and able to work one-step ahead of what’s needed. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our healthcare system and gain hands-on experience at a fast-paced start-up. Applicants must have 1-3 years of professional work experience, preferably in a similar fast-paced environment, and be prepared to join on a full-time basis starting as soon as possible. This position has the option to be fully remote, if needed.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as gatekeeper and go-to resource for professional needs
- Schedule meetings and appointments efficiently, ensuring convenience for all parties involved
- Develop and manage internal communications to support organizational needs
- Hold highly sensitive information confidential
- Schedule senior level interviews (Director+)
- Develop/maintain Organization Charts, Product Briefs, and calendar of events
- Multi-task and balance competing schedules, effectively troubleshooting as conflicts arise and anticipating last-minute changes
- Manage schedules and calendars across different time zones
- Develop positive relationships with Ready Responders staff and external partners, acting as an ambassador for the company
- Manage business invoices, personal invoices, and reimbursement processes
- Plan off-site meetings and manage all related logistics – air travel, ground transportation, lodging, and restaurant reservations, etc. As necessary, communicate on behalf of Executives via telephone and email
What You’ll Need:
- 1-3 years of professional experience, preferably in a similar role providing administrative support to a senior executive
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional organization skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Independence and initiative – Ability to proactively anticipate and solve problems
- Ownership and responsibility – there is no job too small, and if a problem arises, you solve it
- Proven ability to independently multi-task, and effectively prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Phenomenal verbal and written communication skills – whether it’s in-person, on the phone, over email, on a postcard, you enjoy talking to people and they enjoy talking to you
- Able to effectively give, receive, and implement constructive criticism
- Strong integrity and ability to practice confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- May occasionally need to work non-traditional hours
- Unwavering commitment to improving the health of the communities we serve
Ready is committed to meeting all Federal and State employment requirements including I-9 compliance. As part of that commitment, the company participates in the Department of Homeland Security’s eVerify system. For more information, see here” (the word here would be a hyperlink to the attached notice). Learn more here: https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RightToWorkPoster%20Eng_Es.pdf.