Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
Auth0’s CPO and their Senior Leadership Team work in a dynamic, remote and global environment. This creates challenging scenarios that require support around agendas, travel, events, etc. In this context, Auth0 is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our growing team.
Our ideal candidate will possess the ability to multitask, make smart and timely decisions with limited guidance, have strong attention to detail, and react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations that require quick response or turnaround. You will be highly self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative, a sense of humor, and will possess the ability to anticipate needs and be a driving force in keeping the executive team organized.
The preferred location for this role is in remote in the East Coast time zone.
What You Will Do:
- Advocate for efficient use of the CPO’s time by owning and managing the CPO’s calendar, expenses, travel, attendance to events, etc.
- Manage calendaring for the Product Delivery Leadership team.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items.
- Assist in executive meeting planning and any preparation work needed, i.e., logistics, drafting agendas, compiling presentation slides, and broader communications across multiple time zones and countries.
- Assist (with different degrees of support) the rest of the Product Delivery Leadership team in Auth0, with travel, expenses, calendars and events.
- May assist or own the coordination of major departmental meetings and/or events.
What You Bring:
- 3+ years experience in a support or coordinator role.
- 2+ years of experience supporting executives, preferably multiple executives at once, in a fast-paced high tech and/or start-up-like environment.
- Comfortable working with Cloud tools like Zoom, G Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Forms, Slides), and Slac.
- Experience in a global company environment is a plus!
- Comfortable with ambiguity; ability to exercise quick judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- You can capably manage travel arrangements, complex calendars, executive planning sessions, executive expense reports, and generally be able to create order out of chaos.
- You can effectively prioritize numerous requests and incoming information and be able to turn on a dime frequently.
- Proactive problem-solver who anticipates and addresses problems before they arise.
- Ability to multitask, work independently, set priorities, and work under pressure while maintaining quality.
- Doesn’t mind last minute changes and can respond to needs quickly without getting frazzled.
- Doesn’t mind a fully remote environment and extensive asynchronous communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with different personalities.
- Currently located in the United States or Canada in EDT.
- #US-E; GMT-CA
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.