Data Integration (ETL) Analyst
Marathon Health (www.marathon-health.com) people are more than just employees—they are ambassadors. Join our mission to change healthcare! We are hiring a full-time Data Integration Analyst to join our team. This position can be located at our headquarters in Winooski, VT, downtown Indianapolis, IN, or remote.
This is a full-time position that in addition to a great team and work environment offers competitive pay and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays and resources to support your ongoing growth and development.
About Marathon Health
Marathon Health is one of the nation’s leading providers of employer-based health services. We serve businesses throughout the United States, providing a different kind of healthcare program that focuses on total population health management and health risk reduction.
Marathon Health promotes a culture of health and wellness in everything we do. It is for this reason we seek to hire individuals who embrace wellness and model healthy behaviors in their own lives. We are proud to be a drug and tobacco free company. We value the richness diversity brings to our workforce and are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and provider (EOE).
The Data Integration (ETL) Analyst will develop, test, implement, and support all aspects of ETL interfaces and data integration. The right candidate will have a passion for ETL data exchange and will work collaboratively with the Data Integration team. This position is responsible for maintaining legacy system and workflows while helping team build upon our new data architecture. Duties include:
- File orchestration using ETL tools and file transformations
- Importing and exporting of flat files and FTP-based interfaces (such as csv and fixed width)
- Creating automated ETL pipelines, scheduling jobs, writing SQL, conditional statements and command prompts
- Designing, configuring, testing, implementing and supporting customer-specific interface activity
- Managing and maintaining daily customer processing as well as newly implemented customers
- Providing troubleshooting, problem resolution, validation, and coordination of issues related to the Data Integration team
- Analyzing and documenting interface specifications and all customer details
- Testing, deploying, and validating interfaces to achieve project sign off from internal and external project stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an ETL interface analyst or equivalent position (HL7 will not be needed) in which key responsibilities include transforming & mapping data files, scheduling jobs, writing SQL, conditional statements, and command prompts
- Experience with Microsoft Biztalk and Visual Cron preferred, or equivalent mapping engine and orchestration system
- Understanding of EMR concepts
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server or similar DBMS
- Working knowledge with one of the following: Java, C#, VB.NET
- Must be adaptable to change, willing to take initiative and a quick learner.
- Must have strong ability for problem analysis, resolution and documentation
- Must have strong ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and manage time