Spear – Behavioral – Evansville, IN
Admin – Clerical
Southwestern Behavioral Healthcare is currently seeking a full-time Data Entry Specialist to add to our team of professionals. This position will work remotely and be responsible for occasional on-site meetings.
WHAT IS THIS POSITION RESPONSIBLE FOR?
Complete training mandated by SAMHSA grant to allow access and competent data entry in SPARS system.
Provide timely and accurate data entry into the Federal Grant reporting site SPARS.
Track participants initial, 6 month, and 12 month reporting entries.
Assist team with facilitating ongoing tracking of data gathering to assure grant requirements are met.
WHAT’S REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. One to two years relevant office experience.
3. Experience in data entry or transcription services desirable
4. Advanced keyboarding and Microsoft Office suite competencies are required.
5. Must have good communication and organizational skills.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application process, please call (812) 435-2057.