The Data Analyst provides data driven insights and deliverables for AbbVie’s Ambassador Resource Center programs.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, strategic partners, and internal teams at IQVIA
- Performs quantitative or qualitative analyses to support the development of data-driven solutions.
- Proactively identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to support the development of recommendations.
- Constructs impact assessment based on business data and market knowledge.
- Creates detailed specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- Identifies issues with systems/processes and proposes well thought out alternatives, solutions or improvements
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
- Verifies data for accuracy and completeness.
- May manipulate and transform data to optimize analyses.
- Performs audits of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures or to resolve routine issues.
- May work with client dedicated stand-alone data systems or enterprise wide tools supporting activities such as inquiry resolution, data validation, and trend analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3-5 years of related experience working with pharmaceutical patient services data required
- Experience working with large data sets using Tableau and Microsoft software tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) required
- Intermediate/advanced data analysis skills and experience developing predictive models, segmentation, and data pattern recognition preferred.
- Understanding of state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms, particularly deep learning algorithm preferred.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of the business.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management, organization, and time management skills.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment and multi-task with little supervision
- Ability to travel, 20%
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/ Disabled
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.