AAG, is the nation’s leading reverse mortgage lender. The company is dedicated to giving seniors a better financial outcome in retirement through the responsible use of home equity. In addition to federally-insured Home Equity Conversion (Reverse) Mortgages, AAG offers a full suite of senior home equity solutions, including traditional and proprietary mortgages and real estate services. AAG has more than 1,400 employees and a national operating footprint with offices in California, Arizona, Texas, Georgia and New York.
AAG operates by core values of Caring, Driven and Ethical and has been ranked an Orange County Top Workplace every year since 2013. Through the AAG Foundation, the company provides support to AAG employees in need, seniors in the community, and victims of human trafficking, and encourages employee participation in AAG Foundation events through its volunteer-time-off program. Through the AAG Foundation and AAG’s official employee engagement program, #ProjectInspire, employees are given a sense of higher purpose which both inspires and invigorates the workforce.
We reward hard work, promote from within and offer excellent training and career development. If this sounds like a company you are interested in joining, please review the job description below.
Through the use of complex data modeling and visualization tools such as Tableau, the Marketing Data Analyst will collaborate with the different channel leaders to help them understand the stories and insights hidden within their data. It is essential that this role quickly gain a deep and thorough understanding of the marketing data set and then translate that knowledge into actionable suggestions that are intelligently communicated throughout the department.
- Support Marketing channel leaders with ad-hoc analysis, working directly with them to implement strategies based off of results.
- Utilize data visualization software such as Power BI and Tableau to effectively communicate performance metrics and insights to individuals at all levels of management.
- Become the subject matter expert on the marketing data set and employ tools such as R and Python to find hidden insights within the data.
- Design and deploy response models that predict and explain customer behavior throughout the reverse mortgage acquisition pipeline.
- Forecast and communicate intra-month lead pacing to all channel leaders.
- Assist with the forecasting and tracking of monthly marketing performance vs budget.
- Coordinate with reporting teams and IT to operationalize successful forecast and analysis processes.
- Capable of balancing multiple projects with the ability to properly delegate and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in SQL required. Python, R and other statistical and data science programs preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, and Tableau required.
- Ability to manipulate large unstructured and structured datasets to build insightful solutions to complex problems, and present the results in visually engaging and intuitive reports and dashboards.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management.
- Strong skill in project management, communications, multi-tasking, and the ability to work independently.
- Sense of responsibility to self, team and client.
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Strong communications and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.