About the Data Analyst role:
As a Data Analyst at Scorpion, you’ll work with our growing data science team to develop and evaluate modeling products for Scorpion and its clients. This role entails improving their accuracy and scalability of existing models and defined data problems.
In order to be successful in this role, you need to be an analytical thinker who is able to tackle new data challenges and assist in evaluating data projects both in the discovery phase and post-deployment. You will think creatively about complex data problems and how to translate your discoveries to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analyze the performance of existing models as they have been experienced by our clients.
- Interrogate data to discover answers to complex questions related to advertising and business in order to assist in new model creation and iterate on existing models.
- Assist in the documentation efforts for data science projects and findings.
- Assist in the presentation of data science models and findings internally to other Scorpions.
- Collaborate with data scientists at the onset of new projects to generate ideas and propose ways of solving existing business problems.
- STEM bachelors’ degree required.
- Advanced abilities in Excel.
- Beginner Python for data analysis and visualization.
- Beginner abilities in SQL.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Statistics expertise (A/B Testing, experiment design, Bayesian methods, etc.).
- Preferred: Tableau experience, plotly experience.
Job Type: Full-time