The Hyland HR team is looking for a Data Analyst to join our HRIS team with a focus on employee experience and people analytics. In this position you’ll be responsible for the design, configuration, reporting and analysis of various employee engagement programs and platforms to deliver excellent employee experiences in all stages of the employee lifecycle. You will gather and analyze data from multiple sources to help tell the story about our people, educate leaders on platform capabilities to maximize utilization and recommend actions based on the data to boost employee engagement and drive business results. If you are an experienced data analyst or tech savvy HR subject matter expert with a passion for employee engagement, apply today!
What you will be doing
- Lead large, complex analyses where information about business trends and issues are gathered from key internal business stakeholders and best practice guidance is provided
- Develop and track metrics and/or dashboards
- Report on findings and make recommendations; summarize analyses into clear, concise and effective presentations; deliver content as necessary
- Perform data integrity audits; evaluate and propose recommendations on methods and procedures for managing data
- Compose internal documentation that details processes and findings
- Monitor industry statistics and follow market trends
- Provide training and guidance on how to interpret and apply data
- Identify and improve internal efficiencies and grow knowledge of the team; remain current on best practices and market trends
- Operate as a trusted advisor on issues and trends; provide general consulting services leveraging expertise and significant best practice knowledge
- May provide guidance to other team members
- Contribute to the team’s general knowledge base and ongoing professional development
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, Hyland’s Information Systems Security Policy
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience as a Data Analyst
- Advanced in Microsoft Office applications
- Highly organized and experienced at successfully multi-tasking
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with others with discretion and tact
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong collaborative skills, applied successfully within team as well as with other areas
- Demonstrated ability to focus on key issues, research, gather and integrate information from a variety of sources and develop sound recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to develop and use engaging, informative and compelling presentation methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex topics both verbally and in writing to diverse audiences
- Strong business and technology acumen
- Up to 5% travel time required
Please note: The job duties and responsibilities of this role are unable to be performed in the State of Colorado at this time.
What you can expect next
- Hyland Recruiters thoroughly review every application and will contact you within 1 to 2 weeks regarding next steps. Be sure to add Hyland to your contacts list and check your spam folder so you never miss a message from us!
- Any follow up questions? Email your Recruiter directly at Careers@Hyland.com.
401(k) Retirement Savings. Flexible Schedule. Paid Time Off. Medical, Dental, Vision. Volunteer Paid Time Off. Wellness Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Sabbatical Program. Hyland House Program.
Find out more by going to https://www.hyland.com/en/careers/life-at-hyland.
Welcome to #HylandLife
Since 1991, it has been Hyland’s mission to help our employees, customers and partners exceed their potential with our industry-leading content services platform. Our employees exude a contagious energy and are passionate about what they do – whether it’s helping customers succeed, raising up their fellow Hylanders, or engaging in the communities where they live and work.
The #HylandLife hashtag encompasses our employee-centric culture. Our employees live our culture day in and day out by bringing their best self to work. Hyland supports them to do just that through career development resources, wellbeing programs and innovation practices. We thrive on diverse viewpoints and new ideas and believe that a positive, inclusive workplace is imperative to sustainable success.
As we’ve grown to a company of nearly 4,000 strong, we have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our communities. We strongly support employee initiatives and align our giving campaigns and programs to organizations that are important to them.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.