Building product awareness. Generating demand. Driving revenue. Enhancing Dell Technologies’ brand and reputation. Our Marketing Communications team delivers all this and more, in markets all around the world. Strategic projects span everything from advertising and direct mail to promotional programs for our product portfolio, PR and events. Our team knows the best vehicles, in the right mix, to influence the desired behavior of the ideal customer. As well as planning, developing and orchestrating strategies, they shape radical new ideas about how to go to market.
Join us as a Copy Writer on our Marketing Comms team in Round Rock, Texas or other Remote US Locations to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As the Copy Writer, you’ll bring conceptual chops (big ideas, fresh perspectives, game-changing concepts) and a solid sense of voice. You love words, write great copy, and have inherent self-discipline. You are passionate about your work, have a sense of humor, and value your team. You’re a unique individual that can pivot from working on big, brand-level thinking for campaigns to fleshing out content for social, digital, web and maybe even email formats.
- Implement and maintain brand voice, tone and style for both national and global audiences
- Nurture big-picture, strategic-thinking skills
- Become intimately familiar with Dell products
- Demonstrate an ability to write for any vehicle, across consumer and commercial product lines
- Exhibit strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives
- Possesses basic client-presentation and idea-selling skills
- Engage in multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable working within prescribed deadlines
- Develop high levels of proficiency in creation of online deliverables (product-description pages, site banners and coming soon/family pages)
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 3-7 years of agency experience (either advertising or interactive)
- Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work (MUST SUBMIT ONLINE PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION)
- Passion for learning, education and the next new thing
- A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life – while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.