DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
DISQO envisions a world where people trust in sharing information to improve the human experience. Every day, we help businesses to tune in with their customers and empower the members of our audience to influence the brands they love. Our mission is to create the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. In pursuit of this calling, we’ll fundamentally change the way consumers share information and raise the bar on the quality of market research at the same time. That’s a challenge that makes us excited to come to work each day and we’re darn sure going to have fun achieving it! We offer an all-access pass to intellectually challenging work and a servant-leader culture where you can build the career of your dreams.
To help tell our story, our Growth Marketing team is looking for an Agileand creative copywriter to take on a range of B2C and B2B writing assignments and to serve as an in-house quality assurance-focused editor. You’ll ensure that DISQO’s content is grammatically pristine and on-brand (multiple brands). You have a track record working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to master context switching and tonal differences between our B2C and B2B brands. One minute you’ll be writing copy engaging consumers to become members of our audience panel. The next you’ll be writing pithy headlines about complex subjects in the advertising, media and research spaces. You’ll be called upon daily to be an internal gatekeeper, reviewing outgoing materials for grammatical and brand accuracy. This position reports to the VP of Brand & Communications.
What you’ll love doing
- Write creative and engaging B2C and B2B content for digital platforms, email, social media (native and paid) and more.
- Learn and develop sensitivity to the identified consumer personas targeted for membership in DISQO’s audience panel (Survey Junkie); write copy that is on-brand and which compels consumers to action.
- Learn and develop sensitivity to B2B client personas defined by Product Marketing and targeted by DISQO (researchers, brands, agencies, media publishers); write copy that is on-brand and which compels them to action.
- Collaborate with members of the Marketing and Creative teams to develop ideas and bring them to fruition. Take inspiration from creative design inputs to ideate copy that brings creative assets to life.
- Collaborate with internal customers and stakeholders to understand and refine writing briefs. Coordinate cross-departmentally and internationally to collect information and assets as required.
- Perform research as needed or assigned to support content development.
- Support content recommendations on the basis of data whenever possible. Embrace a test-and-learn approach to understand what copy and creative combinations work best to achieve marketing objectives.
- Ensure SEO optimization in outgoing content based on identified keywords relevant to targeted personas (B2B & B2C)
- Edit content from a variety of internal collaborators to ensure ease of comprehension, effective message delivery, grammatical accuracy and on-brand tone of voice for each of DISQO’s B2C and B2B brands.
- Exercise pristine attention to detail while operating in an Agile framework. Submit content for final approval prior to deadlines.
- Contribute to DISQO’s collaborative and people-driven culture with bias toward action, commitments to personal, team and organizational growth, and by demonstrating all of DISQO’s values.
How your talent stands out
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a relevant field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience writing marketing copy for B2C and B2B audiences (10+ years’ experience preferred)
- Proven record of creating compelling digital marketing content (email, landing pages, social media and more); portfolio and / writing samples required.
- Pristine writing, grammatical, and proofreading skills. A writing / editing exam will be required.
- Experience working collaboratively with creative, product marketing, demand generation, and press/media teams.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects; experience working in Agile marketing environments preferred.
- Collaborative individual who thrives working with an in-house creative marketing team
- Proficiency in Google and/or Microsoft Office application suites
- You enjoy finding the “gaps” and asking questions to determine if there is a better way to approach or convey important topics
- You play by the rules, but know when and how to artfully push creative limits to achieve desired outcomes
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunches 3x a week
- Stocked pantry
- Happy Hours
- Onsite Fitness Program
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Offsites
- Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Disability Insurance
- Travel Assistance Program
- 24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.