Overview:PK, the Experience Engineering firm, actively looking for Senior Content Strategist to join our fast-growing team. We are looking for someone who can lead the content track on accounts and enhance our already deep expertise in healthcare. If you have an analytical mind with an empathetic heart for patient journeys and the unique challenges content management in healthcare creates, we want to talk. You understand that at the core of any good experience is communication. You also know that many organizations have a hard time with this part of their business and, well, you are a problem solver. We are deep in technology, strategy and creativity. We need a Senior Content Strategist who can institute best practices, identify new opportunities, and represent this discipline as a professional.
- Consulting with clients to define business objectives, pain points and opportunities related to content.
- Analyzing and assessing client’s digital content.
- Defining strategies for developing, managing and distributing compelling and well-organized
content based on a thorough understanding of business objectives, user needs and industry best practices.
- Drafting content publication and migration workflows.
- Collaborating with clients to define production processes and governance protocols.
- Creating, re-purposing and managing digital content.
- Defining social integration tactics for content distribution.
- Producing content classification and tagging systems.
- Collaborating with Creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of online initiatives.
- Collaborating with UX designers on user flows, site navigation, content organization and site
- Developing and sharing expertise on client products and services.
- Interacting with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics.
- Maintaining high standards of copywriting.
Collaborating to determine a search engine optimization project plan and content support.
- Experience working in enterprise-level content management systems (Sitecore or Adobe Experience Manager is a plus).
- Previous agency experience.
- Background in user experience, digital publishing, researching, writing and strategy planning.
- 7+ years of Marketing/Communications experience in a Web-focused company or agency.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied.
- Projects with diverse audiences.
- Detail orientated and attentive proofreader.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely complex or demanding subject matter, either verbally or in written form.
- Ability to work both independently and contribute as part of a production team.