Full Job Description
LiveVox has been a change-maker in the contact center space since 2000, providing a cost-effective path to voice and digital engagement, while significantly simplifying integration paths within our customers’ environments. Our true omnichannel solution provides a flexible data platform that layers in communication channels to multiply reach to consumers, maximizing every touchpoint, and enabling tailored communications with simplified connectivity to existing systems of record or CRMs.
With all conversations, data stores and interactions in one place, LiveVox delivers a comprehensive view of the customer in a single ‘pane of glass’ empowering LiveVox clients to deliver the best experience to their customers. Moreover, our Workforce Optimization component derives actionable insights and identifies training opportunities, enabling call center associates to work effectively from anywhere and to continually improve. Growing an average of 25% GAGR YoY, LiveVox is adding new positions across all department in the company in the US, Colombia and India.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
LiveVox is seeking a Content Marketer to join the Content Marketing Team. Do you see content ideas everywhere? Are you someone who just really loves words and their persuasive powers? Do you have the ability to understand and write in an established brand voice and possess a design sensibility to envision how content will be presented or distributed in formats other than text-based articles for enterprise products? Then we should talk.
We are ideally looking for someone with B2B marketing experience, preferably in the cloud/SAAS technology space with experience writing about complex cloud software solutions on multiple platforms (corporate blog, Linkedin, guest blogs, videos) and in various formats (social media, blog articles, video scripts, sales enablement, email campaigns, sales decks, whitepapers, ebooks, infographics, etc.).
You will produce professionally written documents that help articulate LiveVox’s value proposition. You will work collaboratively with various teams across the company, with other members of the Content Team, and potentially customers to build and scale new content and repurpose existing content, if necessary. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial and fast-changing environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks
WHAT YOU’LL BE REPONSIBLE FOR:
- Create concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Research and organize facts and sources.
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Collaborate with product managers, creative team, and designers.
- Write on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.).
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Ideally you hold a BA/BS in English, Journalism, Comms, Marketing, Business, or other writing-heavy, analytical concentration, or equivalent.
- You have top-notch writing skills. You have an affinity for the Oxford comma, knows their way around a semicolon. Cringes at the mere thought of a typo.
- Experience writing for SEO and a deep understanding of how SEO concepts influence copy.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B content writing, creation, and strategy.
- Superior storytelling skills and aptitude for creatively positioning complex technical products in an approachable way.
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- A fondness for simplicity in writing and strategy. We need someone who understands that anyone can make things complicated, but it takes a true expert to make them simple.
- Some experience with WordPress (or other CMS), HubSpot (or other marketing automation tools), SEMrush/Google Analytics, G Suite, and Asana.
- Direct experience in planning and executing marketing campaigns, end-to-end, against measurable goals.
- Experience working in fast-paced, high-growth company.
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you are differently abled in a way that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals people to perform the essential functions of their jobs. We’re passionate about bringing in smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests and experiences to join our team.