Rootworks – a division of Right Networks – is the accounting profession’s premier firm-improvement organization—serving small to mid-sized accounting firms from across the country. Offering our proprietary client intelligence platform, library of tools and resources, and an active and established peer community, Rootworks provides member firms with everything needed to create a proactive, high-performing and sustainable modern firm.
This position is 100% remote.
As a member of the Creative Central Team, you will interact with staff across Rootworks departments on a daily basis and occasionally with Rootworks members to perform any of the following tasks and objectives:
- Content development, editing and quality assurance (QA) review for content that spans the creative and education teams.
- Ability to develop content across categories, including lessons, how-to docs, sales-enablement and marketing materials, and other specialty pieces as needed.
- Effective project management to meet content deadlines and brand messaging standards.
- Be integral in defining a streamlined content review process and uniform file structure for the education team.
- Be proactive in developing content/style guidelines for education team materials and ensuring guides are consistently adhered to.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Experience in lesson/course and how-to documentation writing.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with multiple staff members in virtual meeting formats such as Zoom.
- Ability to work independently to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Proficient with Office 365, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in Google Suite, Slack and Zoom.
While not required for the work scope, any experience in the accounting, bookkeeping, or tax profession would warrant special consideration.