We’re looking for an experienced editor to join our amazing Content Team, and work alongside some of the best talent in the industry.
Uscreen is the leading SaaS platform in a sizzling-hot market of video monetization, and we’re looking for a skilled and confident Content Editor to join our troops. Our company is fully remote, with more than 100 full-time team members globally, with a small but strong marketing team. Every day, we help thousands of companies and individuals monetize their passion online, and we’re loving every minute of it. If you want to join a team that truly makes a difference, you came to the right place.
What you’ll do:
We produce a decent amount of high-quality content and we want to take our content production to the next level. Our biggest bottleneck right now is the editing power, as we also work with a lot of guest posts, partner blogs and other pieces of written content that need to be edited towards our tone of voice, or shaped into an engaging narrative before publishing.
While you might be doing some writing, the majority of your time will be spent on editing, as well as providing actionable feedback to the relevant parties, like contracting writers or team members.
You will be expected to:
- Write briefs and do preliminary research before assigning it to the right person, based on our content strategy
- Edit several larger pieces of content per month, in addition to shorter form, like social media posts and emails
- Give actionable feedback, keep a record of needed improvements and track progress
- Assist team members and other teams with smaller pieces of content
- Ensure the brand tone of voice is implemented in every piece of written communication
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years of proven experience as a written content Editor, or a role with a similar capacity (Writing experience is considered relevant as long as there’s a healthy amount of editing involved)
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS and B2B marketing
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Native English will be considered an advantage)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A critical thinker able to make quick decisions
Ideal Candidate (not required):
- Located within the Central European Timezone
- Full-time (40 hours per week).
- 100% Remote – Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you are able to work your scheduled hours and attend team meetings.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after your first 90-days)
- 2 Company Holidays
- Remote Office Equipment Reimbursement (up to $500 USD)
- Budget for personal development
- Co-working stipend (based on location/need/safety due to global pandemic)
How to apply:
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.