General Overview: 360 Campaign Consulting is a political consulting firm specializing in field organizing. We partner with good groups to do great things. We are excited to be working with EDF Action to activate thousands of their members across the state and in key Congressional Districts to take action on climate change.
With the threats to our environment increasing, we need to mobilize people to take immediate action and demand solutions. The Climate Team Organizer will build a team of trained activists who are ready to educate members of Congress and build the access and influence needed to ensure our representatives fight for stronger environmental policy into 2021 and beyond. The Climate Team Organizer will call thousands of members, ask them to take action, turn hundreds of them out to virtual events, recruit them to take on volunteer leadership roles, and train them to meet and work with their members of Congress.
Locations: Position is remote, but will the work will be focused on Arizona
Recruiting Activists, Planning Events, and Working with Coalition Partners
- Call thousands of local members to set up meetings and develop leaders
- Recruit members to attend monthly meetings
- Plan meet-ups and happy hours for activists
- Ask folks to sign petitions, make calls, and reconfirm their membership
- Organize small and large events for activists to interact with members of Congress
- Work with key organizational allies on the ground to plan events
- Recruit several members to meet with key coalition partners
Data Management and Reporting
- Track every interaction with every organizational member
- Track every interaction with members of Congress and their staff
- Report numbers daily and write detailed reports weekly on the results of the campaign
- Ensure that member data is kept secure and that data entry is done with all due care and attention
- Experience in field and volunteer organizing either on advocacy or electoral campaigns strongly recommended
- Demonstrated experience putting on big events S
- elf-starter and excellent problem-solving skills
- Personally organized
- Passion for solving climate change and other environmental issues
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends
- Experience with data and volunteer management tools like VAN, Actionbuilder, and Thru Text is preferred
The salary for this position runs from $45,500 to $50,700 annually. We offer a generous benefits package, including paid vacation, paid sick leave, health insurance, and training. At the end of the campaign, there may be opportunities for advancement.
At 360 Campaign Consulting we believe deeply that equity and inclusion in our organization makes us better at our work and helps to build a stronger progressive movement. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community and people who identify with other underrepresented groups to apply.
Please note: We want to hire people of all gender identities. This hiring platform (JazzHR) does not allow us to add in specific options for gender identities outside of the binary, but we are currently working with them to find a solution.