The Business Analyst’s role is focused on managing the offering setup process and assisting with the content delivery work that is necessary to release content on Kaplan’s Learning Management System (LMS). In addition, this job assists with troubleshooting issues when problems arise and works with the Product groups to ensure that product lines are aware of new features that have been built on the LMS that they may be able to take advantage of.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Work with the Product teams to identify the work that needs to be done in order to release content to the LMS. Included in this task is the setup of offerings, offering details, folders, layouts, tours, and rules that control the user experience.
- Contribute to coordination of content reviews with the applicable parties prior to the content being released to students to ensure that expectations are met and quality is maintained.
- Be a primary point of contact for issues that are related to the LMS and require troubleshooting to determine the source of the problem.
- Support and influence the Product line and Platform strategies by being a voice of the LMS into those teams to provide guidance, training, and generate solutions that could be used to achieve a stated business goal.
- Contribute to the evolution of the LMS by gathering and documenting new requirements from the Product Owners.
- Drive a greater level of understanding of how students are utilizing their purchased products through reports and analysis that can contribute to future product line strategy decisions.
- Associate degree or equivalent in Information Technology or a related field
- 1+ years related experience
- Experience in Project Management, Customer Service, Content Management, or as a Business Analyst.
- Proficient with Office Products (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Familiarity with query, HTML, xml syntax
- Familiarity with project management and business analysis fundamentals
- Detailed orientated.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage tasks to timelines, and set and manage to expectations.
- High level quality of work.
- Ability to coordinate the work of others.
- Solutions minded.
Job Functional Area
Data Science & Analytics
00072 Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer