Analyst, Marketing Data & Analytics
Reporting to the Director, Marketing Analytics, this job is responsible for the execution of various procedures in accordance with the department service catalog, while always meeting or exceeding client-specific service level agreements. Working within the Marketing Analytics team, the Analyst, Marketing Analytics takes responsibility for the quality of analysis that will inform key marketing decisions both in and outside of marketing analytics. It is important that the Analyst is able to identify trends in the marketing analytics data and participate in the discussion related to possible decisions/outcomes based on their understanding.
- Manage marketing analytics duties for lead generation and/or publishing websites.
- Participate in a culture of data-informed decision-making within the work unit.
- Uncover performance insights and best practices through data analysis and reporting.
- Synthesize data with primary and secondary audience insights that assist in the development of campaigns and content that resonate with target audiences
- Strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing and evaluating customer campaigns (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.), as well as a strong knowledge of online marketing, Consult with internal and external clients to develop strategies based on performance insights
- Work with outside vendors and customers for reporting, analytics, and tag management.
- Bring expertise in tag management, translating requirements into analytics strategies, integrating various data sources, and marketing techniques including targeting, segmentation, and modeling.
- Execute specific tests within the department testing program to deliver improvements that provide significant value to the organization.
- Bachelor Degree with a focus in Business, Marketing, Statistics, and Economics preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Digital analytics.
- Experience designing and delivering digital analytics solutions for marketing and IT teams required.
- Strong analytics and measurement experience (math and statistics), with a focus on digital marketing required.
- Proficient skills with statistical programs such as SQL, SAS, Python or R preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics required.
- Advanced working knowledge of tag management platforms (e.g., GTM) required.
- Advanced working knowledge of site optimization and personalization platforms (e.g., Optimize 360) required.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to distill large amounts of data into simple language and action plans required.
- Ability to understand larger business needs and the application of digital analytics to address them.
- Consultative, service-based mindset required.
Job Functional Area
00091 Kaplan Higher ED
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions with Kaplan are paid at least $15 per hour or $31,200 per year for full-time positions. Compensation for specific positions are based on job level, skills, years of experience, and education, among other factors. Additionally, certain positions are bonus or commission eligible.