We are located near Dallas, Texas and this is a Remote (work from home) position at this time.
Who is Glorious?
Glorious is a lifestyle gaming hardware company that was built by passionate enthusiasts on a mission. We develop pro-grade, high-quality gear that gives every gamer the chance to play at an ascended level.
Candidates from all over are welcome to apply and possibly become part of an amazing line-up of team members dedicated to pushing the boundaries of possibility and shifting the PC gaming industry’s status quo! We offer attractive salary and benefits packages along with the chance to work within an environment where you will have the freedom and flexibility to take the reins on your career. So, if you’re someone who wants to see real career growth while testing your skills in a fast-paced environment free of micromanagement, then this is the place for you!
We are looking for an Amazon E-Commerce Specialist (I) to help us manage day-to-day operations and ensure high performance on Amazon. If necessary, this is a role that we can teach as long as you have some general e-commerce store experience. As an Amazon Specialist, you will be responsible for listing management, customer service, support case management, and various auditing tasks. It will be your responsibility to collaborate with the Amazon team and complete the tasks set forth by the team lead. There will be opportunities for progress and promotion (Amazon Specialist I, II, and III).
Some of the duties that will be expected of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Add and build amazon product listings. Ensure that all listings are in an active state and troubleshoot any issues.
- Provide customer support on the Amazon front-end and direct messaging. Monitor all customer reviews/feedback and take actionable steps to ensure we meet customer needs.
- Manage support cases to troubleshoot issues with Seller Central. Be accountable for issue resolution.
- Perform audits on lost inventory, trademark infringements, buy box, return reasons, etc. And be able to communicate weekly progress/findings.
- Assist with any other tasks that are assigned, have good communication, and be accountable to finish tasks in a timely manner.
These must be met to be considered for this role:
- Ecommerce store management experience. Amazon Seller Central experience preferred.
- Must understand gaming culture and popular gaming equipment/tech
- Must be analytical and have mastery of Excel.
- Must be fluent in English
These are not required to be considered for the position, but will help:
- Understand gaming culture
- Basic photo editing skills.
- Organizational skills. We will require everything to be noted as tasks so that nothing gets lost in conversation.
Glorious LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By completing this application candidates are hereby agreeing that they understand the following: (1) Neither the completion of an application nor any other part of the consideration for employment establishes any obligation for Glorious LLC to hire them. (2) No representative of Glorious LLC has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary. (3) The failure to reveal any prior employer, or give false or misleading information by candidates on any part of this Application for Employment can result in disqualification for employment consideration or, if hired, may be grounds for termination from the company or its’ subsidiaries.